Download Your Free Report!
The Mouth-Body Connection
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Did you know?
- Approximately 80% of all people have mild to moderate gum disease
- About 30% of all people have moderate to severe gum disease
- Among people 60 years old and older, 90% have gum disease
- Heart attack and stroke risk are increased when the gums are infected with certain harmful germs
- Recent evidence indicates abscessed teeth may trigger a lot of heart attacks
- The care your dental professional delivers impacts your chance of developing arterial disease, which will impact your risk of heart attack and stroke…
- Recent research has shown that the dollars spent on maintaining a healthy mouth return dividends worth many times what the initial investment cost
What You Will Discover in Your Mouth - Your Life:
- This book will help you realize just how critical it is to maintain good oral health and treat gum inflammation of any degree.
- You’ll know how your oral health puts you at increased risk for cardiovascular disease, stroke, heart attack, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, metabolic syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, arthritis, osteoporosis, kidney disease, respiratory disease, cancer—and more.
- You’ll also learn that systemic disease makes it more difficult to maintain the optimal oral health you need to improve your systemic disease condition.
- In this book, you will learn what you can do to take control of your periodontal health and the types of clinical treatments you may need on an occasional or frequent basis. If you have frequent or chronic gum inflammation or other oral infections, seeking the care of a periodontal specialist may save your life.
Dr. Jean-Max Jean-Pierre, D.D.S., M.D.S.
Dr. Jean-Max Jean-Pierre is board-certified specialist in Periodontics. He is passionate about improving the health and quality of life of his patients – and educating the public about the relationship between their mouths and overall health. His goals and desires have led him to become an advocate for good oral health as a vehicle for heightening our awareness about oral health and systemic health. Similarly, the focus of his work is to educate people on how they can use periodontal assessments and treatment as tools to gauge and improve the state of their overall health. Dr. Jean-Pierre has served as a President of Tennessee Society of Periodontists.
Not Ready to Buy the Book Yet?
Download your free report, The Mouth-Body Connection!
Get Your Free Report Now!
The Mouth-Body Connection
Enter your name and email below to receive your free report and tips for a healthier mouth and body.